Required education level
Type of contract
About the Company
Strukton Rail is one of the world’s largest rail contractors. Every day, we contribute to tomorrow’s sustainable, smart and safe rail transport. In North America, we focus on our smart maintenance of way solutions, incl. asset management practices and innovative safety devices, as well as power supply systems and rolling stock power electronics. Strukton Rail is part of Strukton Group. For more information, visit www.struktonrailnorthamerica.com and/or www.struktonrail.com.
Strukton Rail is expanding into North America and is looking for a part-time Administrative Coordinator with demonstrated experience and expertise to join our team in Bethesda, MD.
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will be a key member of Strukton Rail’s North American team. You will support a broad range of project, marketing and administrative assignments. Candidates must possess strong organization and communication skills (verbal and written) and a demonstrated drive for continuous improvement.
This is a part-time role that offers a flexible schedule of 24 hours per week, as well as work at home opportunities.
Safety is a top priority in all aspects of our operations. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
Essential functions included but are not limited:
- General administrative support tasks include managing e-files, travel arrangements and meeting coordination, etc.
- Project support tasks include data/word processing, document quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) and grammatical reviews, report/proposal generation and shipping of goods;
- Accounting support tasks include subcontractor or vendor invoice processing, client invoicing, and database management;
- Marketing & sales support tasks include finalizing proposals for existing and potential clients, event planning, desk market research, CRM reports, reviewing and editing of collateral material, managing website content, social media and other related tasks.
- Support employee onboarding activities, i.e. ordering computer, phone, business cards etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with a U.S. company
- English language proficiency
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills is a MUST
- Strong grammatical expertise is a MUST
- Background in marketing is a plus
- Proactive, self-starting and the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Complete proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required – including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint and Outlook, experience with Dynamics 365 is a plus
Candidates must pass a company-paid drug-screen and have a valid driver's license.
The North American expansion of Strukton Rail will be supported by its sister company, Antea Group, an international engineering and environmental consulting company with 350+ resources in the USA.